Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday Afternoon Frolic

Bloviating Bill is good for business! I had more traffic to my site on “Bill’s Day” than any other day since I started opining into cyberspace. I think I will officially dedicate every 26th of the month as “Bill’s Day” so we can investigate and discuss what Billy’s been doing. For example, 02/26/2008 will go down in history as the day that Bill singlhandedly embarrassed all of Cincinnati in front of the entire world. A check of the sources of traffic to my site indicated that searches for racist Bill Cunningham originated from ISP’s all over the world. And Bill got much more than the allotted 15 minutes. Loud-mouth screaming idiot Sean Hannity pulled him out from under the bus long enough to give him another 15 minutes to spew, and famous hypocrite Rush Limbaugh publicly praised our boy Bill. Gosh, I couldn’t be more proud to be from Cincinnati.

Here’s an interesting bit of information. The Ohio Senate’s Minority Leader was fined $1500.00 for his consistent pattern of failing to file campaign finance reports. Despite his inability to get his own finances in order he was “installed in January as the Senate's minority leader in part because Democrats thought he would be able to improve fundraising for the caucus to help get more Democrats elected in the coming November election.” I guess raising money and counting it require different skills than keeping track of it.

And what about a drunk toddler and another woman who should know better having sex with a 15 year old?

Maybe we are bunch of backwood yahoos and Bloviating Bill is our Emily Post.

Is it any wonder that I am Always Annoyed?

No comments: