Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hypocrisy with a capital H

If I have any regular readers, I am sorry, been out of the loop in digital purgatory. Phones and internet went belly up at the same time and I got the Cincinnati cold that everyone around me so endearingly strove to give me.

But I must arise from my sick bed to address another case of hypocrisy and hypocrisy it is with a capital H. Not only diddling with a prostitute but laundering the money before he paid the bill. I must say if you have to go to DC and pay a high class hooker to come (no pun intended) for a little nooky, you have a pathetic something going on. Client Number Nine, AKA "The Sheriff of Wall Street", the Governor of New York. Remember when Jerry Springer just traveled to northern Kentucky for a booty call and paid with a credit card?

Yikes, not only the hypocrisy -- but the sheer stupidity of the man -- creating financial transactions which attract the attention of the IRS to your business with hookers? It boggles the mind. And he passed the New York Bar? And I just heard on NPR that the software with which the bank was able to trace his suspicious transactions is, yes, you guessed it, a result of his honor's own insistence that the banks have it. Double boggle, triple boggle, my mind is exploding from boggles. A crime crusader hoist on his own petard.

Now, we have all come to expect stupidity from Bill the screamer O'Reilly and Rush the big pig Limbaugh, talking assholes for a living, but the governor of New York, a crime fighting crusader and, I can't say it enough, the self-styled Sheriff of Wall Street? Hypocrisy, yes, stupidity no. Let's ask Jerry what is the lesson here? If you just pay by credit card, no one but your wife (and the lady) knows you are paying for pussy. My guess is no one from Wall Street will come to his aid and succor. What do y'all think?

Always Annoyed

No comments: